Samsung has just unveiled its new One UI 5.0 and it comes with a host of new features. Here are the top 5 features of the new One UI:
1. A more refined user interface – One UI 5.0 boasts a more refined user interface that makes it easier to use your phone with one hand.
2. Improved battery life – One UI 5. 0 has a new dark mode that will reduce the load on your phone’s battery.
3. A user-friendly camera app – The new camera app is the most exciting feature of the new One UI. It is easy to use and comes with a plethora of new features including the ability to easily switch between front and back cameras.
4. A faster and smarter keyboard – The new One UI comes with a smarter keyboard that will suggest words as you type. It also comes with a new feature that lets you run two apps side by side in split-screen mode.
5. A better look – The new One UI has a lighter color scheme and smoother icons that make using the phone a lot more visually appealing.
6. An updated launcher – The stock launcher comes with new features that make it easier to manage your apps, contacts, favorite places and more.
7. A new and improved camera – The new One UI comes with a bunch of features that are designed to make the camera experience better than ever before.